Going beyond our core focus of connecting customers to the right insurance protection plans
We also committed to being a socially responsible and customer-friendly.
Personal accident Insurance – Compare Personal accident Insurance Policy Quotes – InsureMile
Things you must know about insurance
What is a Personal Accident Insurance policy ?
Personal Accident insurance or PA insurance is an annual policy which provides compensation in the event of injuries, disability or death caused solely by accidents, affected by natural disasters and any other incident which may lead to your disability or death.
Types of Plans
Permanent total disablement
Permanent partial disablement
Temporary total disablement.
Why buy insurance on Insuremile online platform?
● Because enquiry about insurance quotes, buying of insurance and other transactions are simple, transparent and competitive on InsureMile platform
● Because InsureMile does not ask you for your phone number or email details, thus you are not harassed by unwanted calls or mail.
● Because InsureMile will guide you, whenever you need any assistance
Personal Accident cover is equally important as compared to life and health cover. The purpose of life insurance is to cover the risk of early death and the purpose of Health Insurance is to act as a cushion against hospitalisation expenses.In terms of PA Insurance the coverage is for any type of accident and it need not necessarily be on the road. The accident could be at home, road or workplace or any other place.
How to File Accident Insurance a Claim?
To initiate claim process, one needs to inform the provider about the event within the specified time frame. You might be provided with a claim reference number. The following information is required to be submitted to the provider when intimating your claim-
Your contact numbers
Date and time of accident
Name and contact details of insured person who is injured
Location of incident
Brief description on how the accident/ loss took place with its location details Extent of loss
It is essential that these details are known to the family members or dependents (including spouse) also as an unexpected event such as demise may put them in situations where they are unaware of what to do next.
In case of Accidental death/ disablement claim, following documents are required to submit-
As a necessary precaution, policyholders can ensure that these details are kept for future reference of the family members so that they are not left helpless or any advantage unclaimed in the event of an unexpected event leads to a coma or even demise.
Basically, a personal accident cover offers coverage to the insured and his family in case of an accident whereby s/he or her/his family members will be able to get the compensation amount in case of injury, death, total or partial disability that takes place because of any accident caused by violent, visible and external means.
What are the benefits of personal accident insurance?
• Cheap premium rates: For a general insurance personal accident plan, the premium rates are low. So you can easily afford the insurance plan.
• No age limit: The best general insurance personal accident plan does not have any age limit. The rates of the premium are the same for all ages.
• Premium depends on job nature: In the insurance companies certified by IRDA, the premium for accident insurance is decided by your job, income and other conditions.
• Covers your family: Under a single personal accident insurance, you can include your family and children too. So this option can benefit your entire family and cover them during accidents.
• Accidental Death benefit: The general insurance personal accident quote also gives compensation in case of death caused by accidents. This makes your family financially secure.
• Accidental disability benefit: You may suffer a permanent or partial loss of body parts after an accident. The policy also covers such losses for you.
• General benefits: General insurance personal accident plan also covers educational expenses and home allowances. It includes funeral expenses, hospital charges and ambulance charges.
• Transportation benefit: Some insurance companies take care of the transportation benefits too. This helps you and your family members to reach the hospital under the insurance coverage itself.