Use any online payment method and get policy instantly.
The process is completely online.
Going beyond our core focus of connecting customers to the right insurance protection plans
We also committed to being a socially responsible and customer-friendly.
Life Insurance – Compare SIP Unit Insurance Plans – Insuremile
Things you must know about life insurance
What are SIP Plans ?
A Systematic Investment Plan or SIP is a smart and hassle free mode for investing money in mutual funds. SIP allows you to invest a certain predetermined amount at a regular interval (weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.). SIP Insure comes under life insurance to individual investors opting for SIP in the designated schemes. It is meant to encourage investors to save and invest through SIP and help them to fulfil their financial obligations.
What are its benefits?
1. It inculcates an investment habit and it helps in rupee cost averaging and eliminates the need to time the market. It is most convenient.
2. Some Insurance providers offer free Life Insurance Cover at no extra cost.
3. It has the benefit of Long Term Equity Investment.
4. Long term growth potential of equities.
5. Tax saving benefit through ELSS schemes & Reliance Retirement Fund.
6. Asset allocation for Retirement Planning through specific dedicated retirement fund.
How to choose a SIP Plan?
Identifying Goals and Risk Tolerance
Expense Ratio & Fees
Entry & Exit load
Fund Manager and Track Record
Scheme Asset Under Management (AUM) Size
Why compare SIP Plans at InsureMile?
InsureMile has a team of experts who can help you find the best insurance policies and providers in India.
We have years of experience that we use to help you choose the right policies. We respect your time and money. We build on the trust you have in us and we will help you in investing in the right Insurance plans and policies.
1. Our Insurance rates are highly competitive.
2. All transactions will be on our digital platform – this ensures total transparency.
3. When you buy any insurance policy through InsureMile, we will ensure that 25 meals are provided to children in association with Plan India, a non-governmental organisation..
4. The meal-programme will be at no extra cost to you.
5. You can claim 80G tax benefit