In a nutshell,Car insurance online India is peace of mind for you. It’s your financial protection in case something unexpected to your car for example a bear leaping from the woods and leaving a giant pawprint dent on your car. Car insurance will cover the big cost a associated with damage to your car and yourself.CONTINUE
NEW In a nutshell,Car insurance online India is peace of mind for you. It’s your financial protection in case something unexpected to your car for example a bear leaping from the woods and leaving a giant pawprint dent on your car. Car insurance will cover the big cost a associated with damage to your car and yourself.
In a nutshell,Car insurance online India is peace of mind for you. It’s your financial protection in case something unexpected to your car for example a bear leaping from the woods and leaving a giant pawprint dent on your car. Car insurance will cover the big cost a associated with damage to your car and yourself.Learn MoreLearn More
Enjoy free services
Give us a Missed Call
We will call back as soon as possible between 9am to 9pm
Get free quotes & we do not collect your personal details
e-mailid or Mobile No or Address
- Quotes Compared
Simple. Fast. Reliable
We simplify the insurance products offered by
24 Insurers & 188 plans in seconds
- Policies Serviced
Personalise. Support. Services
We offers a free policy claims service to
any policy holder or any insurer.
- Customers Serviced
Going beyond our core focus of connecting customers to the right insurance protection plans
We also committed to being a socially responsible and customer-friendly.
Bike Insurance – Compare Bike Insurance Quotes Policy – InsureMile
Things you must know about motor insurance
What is Bike Insurance?
All motorised two-wheelers are required by law to have insurance. Falling under the General Insurance product category, it helps protect people against accidents that take place on the road. Active two wheeler insurance shields the vehicle owner from any unforeseen occurrences like an accident or any serious damage to the motor vehicle.
Why is it important?
In India, the rate of accidents on roads is high. The percentage of two wheelers involved in accidents also is high. If your two-wheeler is involved in an accident and you do not have insurance, then you will have to pay heavily for vehicle damages and also to the families of the dead victims or to those who have been injured due to your vehicle. The law is strict and it could lead to your imprisonment for varying periods.
Hence it is advisable to have Two-Wheeler Insurance to protect you from such incidents. It offers third-party liability coverage as well as ‘own damage’ and ‘personal accident’ covers. This means it covers you, your two-wheeler and third-parties from all possible damages.
Types of Bike Insurance
In India, there are basically 2 types of Two-Wheeler Insurance you can buy: Third-Party Liability Cover and Comprehensive Two-Wheeler Insurance. A Third-Party Liability only protects the third-party person or property damage or injury caused by your vehicle. Comprehensive provides third-party coverage plus it covers vehicle theft and other damages.
The most important differentiator is InsureMile’s ‘Buy A Policy, Feed A Child’ mission
For every policy you buy, InsureMile on your behalf contributes 25 meals to a child.
You are thus becoming part of a Social Movement to eradicate hunger among children in India.
There is no additional amount to be paid for the social cause. It is part of the premium.
You can claim tax benefits for the donation you have made.
Types of two wheeler motor insurance plans
A two wheeler insurance plan can either be
a) Third party motorcycle insurance policy.
This category of insurance protects third parties from accident damages incurred. It compensates third parties for physical injuries incurred and even death.
b) Comprehensive motorcycle insurance policy
In addition to third party damages cover, a two wheeler insurance policy covers damages incurred by the policyholder caused by external forces such as theft, fire and riots as well as natural disasters such as floods and earthquakes.
Step 1: Register your claim. Register your claim by calling the insurance company.
Step 2: Send your vehicle for repair. In case of an accident, take your vehicle to the garage (if movable) or have it towed to avoid further damage. …
Step 3: Survey and Claim Settlement.
No Claim Bonus
This is very important. If you have been driving carefully and you are lucky not to be involved in an accident, you can avail ‘No Claim Bonus’. If you do not make any insurance claim during your policy period, insurance companies give ‘No Claim Bonus’. Insurance companies reward you for good driving by giving you a discount on your next premium when you go for renewal. The discount can keep increasing every year depending upon on your driving record and your premium could come down by nearly 50 per cent. Good driving is important.
Why buy insurance on Insuremile online platform?
1. Because enquiry about insurance quotes, buying of insurance and other transactions are simple, transparent and competitive on InsureMile platform.
2. Because InsureMile does not ask you for your phone number or email details, thus you are not harassed by unwanted calls or mail.
3. Because InsureMile will guide you, whenever you need any assistance.
Protect your motorcycle and moped with a two wheeler insurance policy
An insurance plan taken to cover a motorcycle and the rider from uncertainties such as accidents and theft is known as a two wheeler insurance policy.It is a mandatory motor insurance plan that seek to protect the policyholder in this case the rider from legal charges resulting from physical damage caused to the rider and their motorcycle by a third party. The best motorcycleinsurance policy protects your motorcycle and self from careless drivers or unforeseen natural calamities. Like any other motor insurance plan, it will help you meet emergency costs that may arise in case of a tragedy involving your moped and motorcycle.
In case of an accident or natural calamity, a policyholder will simply file a claim and the insurance company will swiftly settle the claim. Remember to compare insurance companies and to request motorcycle insurance quotes from as many provider as possible to ensure you get the best deal.
10 things you should know about online two wheeler insurance plans
1) Two wheeler insurance is mandatory by Law. Riding without a valid insurance policy is illegal and is punishable by law.
2) Having an insurance plan gives you peace of mind as you will be financially prepared even for the worst case scenario.
3) Online two wheeler insurance companies allow you to compare insurance offers and premium rates for the best deals.
4) You get instant antwo wheeler insurance quoteonlinefrom as many insurance companies as you may require to make an informed decision
5) Two wheeler insurance policies are competitively priced and the premiums are affordable. Make sure you comparetwo wheeler insurance quotes for the best value for money.
6) The best two wheeler insurance companies promise quick, hassle-free settlements. This is ideal as it saves you money and time that you would rather spend elsewhere.
7) Compare two wheeler insurance providers and sign-up to one that provides convenience of having your two wheeler repaired at any network garages cashless. This is a great experience especially during an emergency.
8) Online two wheeler insurance companies provide an abundance of add-on covers that enhance your coverage at a premium. That is why it is important to compare motor insurance quote offers.
9) Applying and renewing your motorcycle insurance is instant and fast. In most cases without any need of paperwork.
10) Having an insurance cover protects you from financial losses that occur due to unforeseen accidents and legal liabilities that you may incur if sued due to an accident.
As an add-on, a personal accident cover keeps you protected from the ever rising medical costs that may arise due to an accident.