How to claim?
Step 1: Register your claim. Register your claim by calling the insurance company.
Step 2: Send your vehicle for repair. In case of an accident, take your vehicle to the garage (if movable) or have it towed to avoid further damage. …
Step 3: Survey and Claim Settlement.
No Claim Bonus
This is very important. If you have been driving carefully and you are lucky not to be involved in an accident, you can avail ‘No Claim Bonus’. If you do not make any insurance claim during your policy period, insurance companies give ‘No Claim Bonus’. Insurance companies reward you for good driving by giving you a discount on your next premium when you go for renewal. The discount can keep increasing every year depending upon on your driving record and your premium could come down by nearly 50 per cent. Good driving is important.
Why buy insurance on InsureMile online platform?
1. Because enquiry about insurance quotes, buying of insurance and other transactions are simple, transparent and competitive on InsureMile platform.
2. Because InsureMile does not ask you for your phone number or email details, thus you are not harassed by unwanted calls or mail.
3. Because InsureMile will guide you, whenever you need any assistance.
Protect your asset with a commercial vehicle motor insurance policy
Commercial vehicle motor insurance plan
A commercial Vehicle is one that is used to ferry goodor passengers at a fee. These vehicles are prone to accidents due to time spent on the road and also uncertainties that are around us such as natural calamities. With this in mind your commercial vehicle requires a commercial vehicle insurance policy. It is also noteworthy that being a source of income to your driver and yourself, commercial vehicles do require some protection.
A commercial vehicle insurance policy is therefore a necessity to safeguard your business investment. You can compare commercial vehicle policies online to find one that best protects your investment.
The best commercial vehicle insurance policy
The best commercial vehicle insurance policy caters for most of your needs. You will need to compare commercial vehicle insurance policies of a number of reliable insurance companies before you choose one that suites your needs.
Some factors to consider when comparing commercial vehicle insurance plans are
1) Fast and hassle free claim clearance. In the case of total damage to your commercial vehicle, you will face the risk of huge financial losses. You will need an insurance company who act fast to enable you continue running your business.
2) Online renewal for your out-of-date insurance plan. Online commercial vehicle insurance policy providers provide convenience that allows you to keep your vehicle on the road as you renew your policy.
3) Various insurance companies have different bundled offers. Remember to compare commercial vehicle insurance policies to find out what is included or excluded from which