Homeowners insurance is a form of property insurance that covers losses and damages to an individual’s house and to assets in the home. Homeowners insurance also provides liability coverage against accidents in the home or on the property. With disasters happening over which one has no control, the insurance cover pays up the sum covered which may help you recover damages to a large extent.
Types of Home Insurance Plans
● Standard Fire and Special Perils Policy. …
● Home Structure/Building Insurance
● Public Liability Coverage
● Personal Accident
● Burglary & Theft
● Contents Insurance
● Tenants’ Insurance
● Landlords’ insurance
Comprehensive insurance coverages to protect your property against damage from fire, smoke, storms, vandalism, theft and other hazards. Temporary living expenses if your home is uninhabitable after a covered claim.
The most important differentiator is InsureMile’s ‘Buy A Policy, Feed A Child’ mission
For every policy you buy, InsureMile on your behalf contributes 25 meals to a child.
You are thus becoming part of a Social Movement to eradicate hunger among children in India.
There is no additional amount to be paid for the social cause. It is part of the premium.
You can claim tax benefits for the donation you have made.
Why is it important?
A disaster may strike one’s property. It could be through a Tsunami or floods or earthquake or even if by any other accident or theft of property. These are covered under the plan and you as a homeowner can reclaim the loss.
HOW TO CLAIM
1. Report any crime to the police or the authorities in case of natural calamities
2. Phone your insurance professional immediately.
3. Promptly fill out claim forms. …
4. Have the insurance surveyor inspect the damage to your property
5. Submit claim based on the surveyor’s report
Why buy insurance on InsureMile online platform?
● Because enquiry about insurance quotes, buying of insurance and other transactions are simple, transparent and competitive on InsureMile platform
● Because InsureMile does not ask you for your phone number or email details, thus you are not harassed by unwanted calls or mail.
● Because InsureMile will guide you, whenever you need any assistance