No Claim Bonus
This is very important. If you or your family members do not claim any insurance during the policy period, you will get a discount on the premium when your next renewal comes up. That is also indicative of the fact that you and your family members have keeping yourself fit and healthy. If you do not make any insurance claim during your policy period, insurance companies give ‘No Claim Bonus’. Insurance companies reward you for staying healthy and fit. The discount can keep increasing every year depending upon on your health records.
Why buy insurance on Insuremile online platform?
1. Because enquiry about insurance quotes, buying of insurance and other transactions are simple, transparent and competitive on InsureMile platform.
2. Because InsureMile does not ask you for your phone number or email details, thus you are not harassed by unwanted calls or mail.
3. Because InsureMile will guide you, whenever you need any assistance.
The most important differentiator is InsureMile’s ‘Buy A Policy, Feed A Child’ mission
For every policy you buy, InsureMile on your behalf contributes 10 meals to a child.
You are thus becoming part of a Social Movement to eradicate hunger among children in India.
There is no additional amount to be paid for the social cause. It is part of the premium.
You can claim tax benefits for the donation you have made.
Advantages of a family health insurance policy
Health insurance is an ideal way to protect your loved ones and yourself from financial ruin due to illness. It ensures that your expenses are reimbursed or better yet you get to enjoy cashless treatment when the need arises. A family health insurance policy covers members of a family i.e. spouses, children, in-laws and parents. Although it covers your family from the ever-rising cost of medical attention, there are limitations and exemptions to your policy. It is therefore advisable to ensure that you compare your family health insurance policy to avoid disappointments when you need it the most.
Comparison of family health insurance and individual health insurance plans
– Family health insurance covers the whole family while an individual health insurance plan only covers the individual.
– Family health insurance plan is cheaper as it is a combination of many individuals for one premium payment as compared to individual health coverage. This allows families to make savings.
– An individual health insurance plan covers critical illness which is not covered by a family health plan.
– An individual health insurance plan does not have age restrictions while some insurance providers have age restrictions for family health insurance coverage.
In all ensure to compare the various family health offers in the market as the cheapest is not always the best and neither is the most expensive always necessary.