Idfc Bank FD Rates
IDFC bank started its banking operations in India in the year 2015. With two years of operational experience, this bank is listed on the NSE (National Stock Exchange) and BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange).
Fixed Deposit in IDFC
A fixed deposit is a complimentary savings account where an investor can deposit funds for a particular period. The investor can choose the tenure of the account. IDFC FD interest rates will remain the same through the entire course of the deposit period. The FD interest rates in IDFC bank will depend on the tenure of the deposit term.
More about IDFC Fixed Deposit
IDFC Fixed deposit scheme offers high returns with no risk involved. IDFC FD rates are competitive on all deposits. The minimal amount required for a deposit is very low.
- Interest rate on FD in IDFC is compounded every quarter
- Fixed deposit rates in IDFC for senior citizens is higher by a small percentage when compared to the average interest rate
- There is no requirement for penalty payments in case of early withdrawals
- An investor with a fixed deposit account can avail a loan against his deposit with low-interest rates
- For detailed information on the IDFC interest rates on fixed deposits, a customer can approach any of the bank branches
IDFC bank has several branches, and it also has its presence in small towns and villages.