In a nutshell,Car insurance online India is peace of mind for you. It’s your financial protection in case something unexpected to your car for example a bear leaping from the woods and leaving a giant pawprint dent on your car. Car insurance will cover the big cost a associated with damage to your car and yourself.CONTINUE
NEW In a nutshell,Car insurance online India is peace of mind for you. It’s your financial protection in case something unexpected to your car for example a bear leaping from the woods and leaving a giant pawprint dent on your car. Car insurance will cover the big cost a associated with damage to your car and yourself.
In a nutshell,Car insurance online India is peace of mind for you. It’s your financial protection in case something unexpected to your car for example a bear leaping from the woods and leaving a giant pawprint dent on your car. Car insurance will cover the big cost a associated with damage to your car and yourself.Learn MoreLearn More
Enjoy free services
Give us a Missed Call
We will call back as soon as possible between 9am to 9pm
Plans explained in simple English. No research required
Use online payment method & get policy in seconds.
- Policies Serviced
Personalise. Support. Services
Free One-stop destination for all your policy services
Digital claim services for any policy and any insure
- Customers Serviced
Going beyond our core focus of connecting customers to the right insurance protection plans
We also committed to being a socially responsible and customer-friendly.
Investment Life Insurance-Compare Investment Insurance Quotes-Insuremile
Stay Insured, Stay Safe
No one is really safe when driving on the road,accidents can strike at any time. Read More..
Unit Link Plans
No one is invincible when it comes to illnesses and diseases around us. Read More..
Coverage and benefits serve as a security for you and your loved ones. Read More..
Only natural to wonder what you would do if you were in the same situation. Read More..
Frequently Asked Questions
What are Child Plans
Child Plan is insurance cum investment plan that serves two purposes – Financially secure your child’s future & finance the turning points in his/her life such as higher education and marriage. So, like a double-edged sword, the best child plan is designed to protect the future of your child in case of your unfortunate demise and at the same time, builds a corpus over a term to be utilized to finance prime moments in his/her life.
Why Buy a Child Plan ?
Child plans offered by insurance companies are investment policies that help take care of the future needs of a child. They offer the twin benefit of insurance and investment. Child plans vary in duration depending on what one has selected at the beginning. These plans offer a lump sum amount at maturity which can be used for different needs of the child ranging from higher education expenses to expenditure on marriage. The payout received is generally at least 10 times the amount of premium paid over the policy period. Child plans also help in taking care of a child’s needs in the absence of parents.
How to choose the Best Child Plan ?
There are many child plans offered by insurance companies; however, certain things should be considered while choosing the best investment plan for a child. Below-mentioned tips help in making a conscious decision to best meet the childs needs.
Factor In Economic Variables
Pay special Attention to Terms and Conditions
Choose the Premium Waiver Benefit
Opt for Partial Withdrawals Clause
Choice of Funds
1. Our Insurance rates are highly competitive.
2. All transactions will be on our digital platform – this ensures total transparency.
3. When you buy any insurance policy through InsureMile, we will ensure that 10 meals are provided to children in association with Plan India, a non-governmental organisation.
4. The meal-programme will be at no extra cost to you.
5. You can claim 80G tax benefit.
Having a Presumptuous prospect towards investment for your future
It is harsh to think of yourself as grey and old but still, it is a truth which no one can deny. You can always assume the hardships or consequences which you may witness when you will be 60+ or above. Many of the times it is witnessed that people get into the influence of agents or clients and starts any policy but soon they give up. The actual key behind any investment is that you have to sustain and stick over it. For this, you can easily compare life insurance investmentplans and then make the decision. Once you have started any policy just trust the investing procedurals and follow it until it gets matures.
What are the different options present in the investment plan?
It is obvious to choose the most beneficial investment plants with extreme return policies. In the due run, best online life insurance Investment Plans will help you as investment plans include multiple-size-fit approach. The most valuable options available are-
• Unit-linked insurance plans (ULIPs) – It is limited over a single plan yet it is the most effective financial asset. It includes the investment for the most underlying funds of variant segments like balance debt or moderate returns.
• Mutual funds – We all have heard enough about Mutual Funds as most of the investors in the market are screaming only for it. It is not limited to a huge amount of investment hence it is most liked by the individuals having monthly wallet issues.
• Fixed deposits – Another well renowned and extremely durable investment plan is fixed deposits where the sum of money gets incremented up to a certain period of time.
Child plans offer a host of advantages, both short- term and long-term. Some of them are explained in detail below:
Corpus for Child’s Education
A Kitty for Medical Treatment of the Child
Supports the Child in the Absence of Parent(s)
Income Protection for the Child
Acts as a Collateral for Loans for Higher Education
What are the types of Child Plans –
Child ULIPs -Certain share of the premium amount flows into debt instruments while the rest in equity instruments. The policyholder keeps control of switching between the funds. Being a market-linked plan, it comes handy with certain returns and that are subject to the net asset value of the company at the time of maturity.
Child Endowment Plans – The premium is invested in debt instruments while the decision is at the kept with the insurance company. The bonus payable at maturity decides the returns.
Why compare Child Plans at InsureMile?
InsureMile has a team of experts who can help you find the best insurance policies and providers in India.
We have years of experience that we use to help you choose the right policies. We respect your time and money. We build on the trust you have in us and we will help you in investing in the right Insurance plans and policies.
What are the investment plans?
Investment plans are basically a financial asset that provided security to your future and provide enough opportunity for you to think beyond the basics. Most of the insurance plans are somewhere amalgamated to provide enough investment seeking for a wealthy future. These investment plans are broadly divided into 2 types.
• First, which providesreturn based services.
• The other one where the amount is paid only after the policy get matures.
What are the benefits of an investment plan?
If you had opted for any of the investment policy previously, then the benefits which you can enjoy later are –
• Purpose-related with the investment is fulfilled.
• The amount which was expected with the investment is gained.
• The anticipated time interval has also sustained.
• You are always free to choose further investment plans.
What should be kept in mind before investing?
Life insurance Investment Plan quotes might definitely help you with the long run of making Investments. Before you make up your mind to invest your money with the plans, just make sure you ask yourself certain things.
• You can always analyze your risk profile which includes your waiting period, amount if returns got terminated or anything else.
• Nothing other than budget is most important hence you can definitely consider the amount which you want to invest.
• The amenities offered by the investment plans.