Travel safe with overseas mediclaim business and holiday policy. It covers your expenses arising out of bodily injury or illnesses when you are travelling abroad.
- It covers loss of checked in baggage for over more than 12 hours.
- It has different sections from A to F for different coverages.
- It also covers dental treatment up to USD 225.
- Premium can be paid in rupees.
- Claim settlement is done in USD in case of medical expenses.
Policy can be bought online by making a payment through debit as well as credit card.
Details about Premium
Premium will depend on the plan chosen, number of people covered (maximum upto 4), age of family members (maximum entry age 70) and country.
Policy period: Policy is valid for 180 days from the date of inception of policy.
Coverage: It provides coverage to maximum 4 members of your family.
The proposer needs to fill an application/proposal form to buy this plan. It can either be bought online or directly from the company. Individuals above 70 years of age need to submit ECG, urine strip test and blood sugar report.
Proposer needs to be 18 years of age. Maximum age of family members should be 70.
These plans are for worldwide except US and Canada. First USD 100 will be borne by insured.
(In USD figures)
*For more details, check the policy wordings.
- Travelling against the advice of medical physician is not covered.
- Claims arising out of sexually transmitted disease and suicide are not covered.
- Dental treatment unless arising out of injury or for immediate relief for dental pain is not covered