Commercial vehicle motor insurance plan
A commercial Vehicle is one that is used to ferry goodor passengers at a fee. These vehicles are prone to accidents due to time spent on the road and also uncertainties that are around us such as natural calamities. With this in mind your commercial vehicle requires a commercial vehicle insurance policy. It is also noteworthy that being a source of income to your driver and yourself, commercial vehicles do require some protection.
A commercial vehicle insurance policy is therefore a necessity to safeguard your business investment. You can compare commercial vehicle policies online to find one that best protects your investment.
Why should one insure their commercial vehicle?
Whereas it is mandatory to have a motor insurance policy, it is also wise to protect ones source of income. Other reasons as to why you need an insurance cover for your commercial vehicle include
- It will help you meet medical expenses in case of an accident
- A good commercial vehicle policy will provide financial aid in case of theft or damage to your vehicle.
- Protect your asset and investment.
- A commercial vehicle being a source of income should be protected and with the best commercial vehicle motor insurance you can rest free from worry
- A commercial vehicle insurance plan covers you and your driver in case of a lawsuit brought against you because of an accident.
The best commercial vehicle insurance policy
The best commercial vehicle insurance policy caters for most of your needs. You will need to compare commercial vehicle insurance policies of a number of reliable insurance companies before you choose one that suites your needs.
Some factors to consider when comparing commercial vehicle insurance plans are
- Fast and hassle free claim clearance. In the case of total damage to your commercial vehicle, you will face the risk of huge financial losses. You will need an insurance company who act fast to enable you continue running your business.
- Online renewal for your out-of-date insurance plan. Online commercial vehicle insurance policy providers provide convenience that allows you to keep your vehicle on the road as you renew your policy.
- Various insurance companies have different bundled offers. Remember to compare commercial vehicle insurance policies to find out what is included or excluded from which
What does a general commercial vehicle motor insurance offer?
ACommercial Vehicle Insurance policycan be tailor-made to meet your specific needs.Ensure all or most of the deals below are included when requesting a commercial vehicle insurance quote.
Cover for damage or loss caused by:
- Fire or explosion
- Civil unrest
- Natural disaster such as floods and typhoons
- Malicious acts
- Accident caused by third parties
- Terrorist activity
Third-party insurance: In case of an accident the insurance will cover any damages sustained as well as bodily injury or death of the third party.
Personal Accident Cover is also part of the package in a commercial vehicle plan. Death caused by the accident as well as permanent disability will be compensated. This covers the owner and the paid driver.
In some instances, towing services are offered as an add-on or as part of the standard deal. Ensure you compare commercial vehicle insurance products to find additional deals.