In a nutshell,Car insurance online India is peace of mind for you. It’s your financial protection in case something unexpected to your car for example a bear leaping from the woods and leaving a giant pawprint dent on your car. Car insurance will cover the big cost a associated with damage to your car and yourself.CONTINUE
NEW In a nutshell,Car insurance online India is peace of mind for you. It’s your financial protection in case something unexpected to your car for example a bear leaping from the woods and leaving a giant pawprint dent on your car. Car insurance will cover the big cost a associated with damage to your car and yourself.
In a nutshell,Car insurance online India is peace of mind for you. It’s your financial protection in case something unexpected to your car for example a bear leaping from the woods and leaving a giant pawprint dent on your car. Car insurance will cover the big cost a associated with damage to your car and yourself.Learn MoreLearn More
Enjoy free services
Give us a Missed Call
We will call back as soon as possible between 9am to 9pm
Plans explained in simple English. No research required
Use online payment method & get policy in seconds.
- Policies Serviced
Personalise. Support. Services
Free One-stop destination for all your policy services
Digital claim services for any policy and any insure
- Customers Serviced
Going beyond our core focus of connecting customers to the right insurance protection plans
We also committed to being a socially responsible and customer-friendly.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are SIP Plans ?
A Systematic Investment Plan or SIP is a smart and hassle free mode for investing money in mutual funds. SIP allows you to invest a certain predetermined amount at a regular interval (weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.). SIP Insure comes under life insurance to individual investors opting for SIP in the designated schemes. It is meant to encourage investors to save and invest through SIP and help them to fulfil their financial obligations.
What are its benefits?
1. It inculcates an investment habit and it helps in rupee cost averaging and eliminates the need to time the market. It is most convenient.
2. Some Insurance providers offer free Life Insurance Cover at no extra cost.
3. It has the benefit of Long Term Equity Investment.
4. Long term growth potential of equities.
5. Tax saving benefit through ELSS schemes & Reliance Retirement Fund.
6. Asset allocation for Retirement Planning through specific dedicated retirement fund.
How to choose a SIP Plan?
Identifying Goals and Risk Tolerance
Expense Ratio & Fees
Entry & Exit load
Fund Manager and Track Record
Scheme Asset Under Management (AUM) Size
What are the features associated with the retirement plans?
Most of us have already started thinking or done something regarding our retirement period. This might be followed by any investment plans or policies. Online life insurance retirement plans will undoubtedly help you in this context. Under circumstances, most of the benefits come into your favour, especially when it is retirement plans. The multiple offerings with them are –
• Individuals get enough options with the annuity hence it is easy to choose the one which suits the requirements.
• In certain cases, early payouts are eligible following an option of the early retirement as well.
• A flexible time period for receiving the amount assigned.
• When the amount of premium exceeds the limit, then in those cases incentives are assured by the companies.
• With the most efficient policies, it is possible to get a higher pension at lower rates.
How to choose the best retirement plan for your future?
No matter how promising the plan may seem, it would be dumb enough to build a castle in the air. In case the wrong choice is made, all of your investment may go in vain. There are multiple retirement plans. All you have to do is compare life insurance retirement plans with each other so that you can know more and proceed with the most benefitting. There are certain things which can help you choose the best retirement plan.
• Maximum and minimum amount which is associated with the investment.
• The amount which you will get returned after a period of time.
• Additional benefits followed by insurance.
• Tax benefits provided with the plan.
Why compare SIP Plans at InsureMile?
InsureMile has a team of experts who can help you find the best insurance policies and providers in India.
We have years of experience that we use to help you choose the right policies. We respect your time and money. We build on the trust you have in us and we will help you in investing in the right Insurance plans and policies.
1. Our Insurance rates are highly competitive.
2. All transactions will be on our digital platform – this ensures total transparency.
3. When you buy any insurance policy through InsureMile, we will ensure that 25 meals are provided to children in association with Plan India, a non-governmental organisation..
4. The meal-programme will be at no extra cost to you.
5. You can claim 80G tax benefit
What is meant by the retirement plans?
Retirement Plans actually helps you to design a systematize way for your financial events once you are done with your job. These plans convey enough financial security and assurance of certain amount which makes things quite easy for you to execute. Following the best life insurance retirement plans you get to live your life with the standards you have always followed without compromising on any segment. Retirement plants are actually a kind of investment which you are making from a certain amount and it gets accumulated by a period of time into a large amount.
What are the benefits with the appropriate retirement plans?
One always have to anticipate planning the future better and better. Processing with any of the fulfilling life insurance retirement plan most of the necessities can be met. Unfortunately, if any uncertainty arises after your retirement then these policies hold enough to help you in need. They are designed only in a way to relieve you during the worst situations providing additional financial securities for the future. The major benefits with these policies are –
• Lump sum amount is paid when the policy gets matured.
• A clause for pension includes receiving monthly, quarterly or yearly income by the policyholder.
• Most of the times no maximum limits are there for purchase or annuity.
• There is a certain age criterion followed.
• A certain amount of bonus is guaranteed in a few cases.