ICICI Prudential Savings Suraksha Plan is a traditional savings plan providing future financial security by way of savings and life insurance protection
Key Features of ICICI Prudential Savings Suraksh
- It is a participating plan with limited and Regular premium payment option
- Guaranteed Additions are paid each year in the first five years of the policy
- Vested Reversionary Bonuses and Terminal Bonus increase the benefits payable
Benefits of ICICI Prudential Savings Suraksha
- On maturity, higher of the Guaranteed Maturity Benefit +Guaranteed Additions +vested reversionary bonuses + terminal bonus, if any is paid to the policyholder
- Guaranteed Additions are credited @ 5% of Guaranteed Maturity Benefit for first five years
- Guaranteed Maturity Benefit is the Sum Assured on Maturity depending on the premium, policy term, age, PPT and gender.
- On death of the policyholder, higher of the Sum Assured plus accrued Guaranteed Additions plus vested bonuses (reversionary bonus and Terminal Bonus) or Guaranteed Maturity Benefit plus accrued Guaranteed Additions plus bonuses or 105% of all premiums paid till death is payable to the nominee
- Income tax benefit on the premium paid as per Section 80C and on the claims received as per Section 10(10D) of the Income Tax Act.
Details About ICIC Saving Suraksha Premium
Annual premium in Rupees and benefit illustration for a male aged 35 years
ICICI Pru Savings Suraksha Policy Details
Grace Period: 15 days grace period is allowed for premium payment in monthly mode and 30 days in other modes. If policyholder fails to make payment within the grace period, the policy lapses
Policy Termination or Surrender Benefit: Policyholder is allowed to surrender the policy after 2 / 3 years premium has been paid. The Surrender Value will be higher of the Guaranteed Surrender Value or the Non -Guaranteed Surrender Value.
GSV = GSV Factor * annual premiums + GSV of Vested Bonuses + GSV of Guaranteed Additions
Free Look Period: If you would not be pleased with the coverage, and terms and conditions of the policy, you have the option of canceling the policy within 15 days of receipt of the policy documents, provided there has been no claim.
Additional Features or Riders
- The Guaranteed Cash Benefits can be availed monthly or annually
- A loan of a maximum of 80% of the Surrender Value is available under the plan
- In case of suicide committed within 12 months of policy inception only 80% of premiums paid are returned to the nominee. In case of suicide within 12 months of revival, higher of 80% of premiums paid or acquired Surrender Value is paid
Policyholder has to fill up an `Application form/ proposal form with accurate medical history along with the address proof and other KYC documents. Medical examination may be required in some cases, based on the sum assured and the age of the person.