SBI General Home Insurance- FAQs
1. How to pay a premium? What are the modes of payment available?
The SBI General Insurance company Ltd. offers 6 modes of premium payment namely:
Cash payment at the branch
For the online payment mode, the policyholder can pay via;
2. How can I check policy status for SBI general home insurance?
For registered online users, login to the website with your plicy details and check the status.
3. What is the policy renewal process for SBI generalhome insurance?
You can visit the website to renew your policy
Step 1: Login with your policy details on the e-Portal
Step 2: Select the policy and payment mode ( Net Banking, Debit/Credit Card)
Step 3: Print/save cyber recipt of your payment
Alternatively, pay via cehqe/debit at the nearest branch to renew your policy.
4. What is the companys process to settle claim for SBI generalhome insurance?
You need to intimate the company on the toll free number or you can send the i-claim on companys mail id. Upon successful completeion of the documentation, the clain is settled within 30 days.
5. What is the policy cancellation process for SBI generalhome insurance?
If the vehicle is liability covered you can ask for the cancellation of the policy. For the cancellation of the policy, just visit the nearest branch.