In a nutshell,Car insurance online India is peace of mind for you. It’s your financial protection in case something unexpected to your car for example a bear leaping from the woods and leaving a giant pawprint dent on your car. Car insurance will cover the big cost a associated with damage to your car and yourself.CONTINUE
NEW In a nutshell,Car insurance online India is peace of mind for you. It’s your financial protection in case something unexpected to your car for example a bear leaping from the woods and leaving a giant pawprint dent on your car. Car insurance will cover the big cost a associated with damage to your car and yourself.
In a nutshell,Car insurance online India is peace of mind for you. It’s your financial protection in case something unexpected to your car for example a bear leaping from the woods and leaving a giant pawprint dent on your car. Car insurance will cover the big cost a associated with damage to your car and yourself.Learn MoreLearn More
Enjoy free services
Give us a Missed Call
We will call back as soon as possible between 9am to 9pm
Plans explained in simple English. No research required
Use online payment method & get policy in seconds.
- Policies Serviced
Personalise. Support. Services
Free One-stop destination for all your policy services
Digital claim services for any policy and any insure
- Customers Serviced
Going beyond our core focus of connecting customers to the right insurance protection plans
We also committed to being a socially responsible and customer-friendly.
Short Term Insurance- Compare Short Term Quotes- Insuremile
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are Short Term Plans?
Short-Term Plans have a validity period from one year to five years in the case of life insurance and in the case of health insurance of up to 12 months. To continue the policy, you have to renew the same when the policy expires and insurance companies sometimes give a grace period of 30 days. But it is better to insure before the policy expires.
Q: Why buy Short Term Plans with Insuremile?
● Our Insurance rates are highly competitive.
● All transactions will be on our digital platform – this ensures total transparency.
● When you buy any insurance policy through InsureMile, we will ensure that 10 meals are provided to children in association with Plan India, a non-governmental organisation.
● The meal-programme will be at no extra cost to you.
● You can claim 80G tax benefit
Get benefits at the affordable premium with short term insurance plans
An insurance with short term planis given for a short period of time. The policy term will generally be for a year or a few months. You can choose this life insuranceshort term plan for expenses that can be utilized after a few years of investment. Insurance policies with short terms are available for life and health insurances. These policies give the benefit of low premium costs.
You can easily join an online life insuranceshort term plan with the various IRDA certified insurance companies. However, theseshort term policiesmust be utilized within the maturity of the policy. So you must be clear in your choices while selecting an insurance policy.
What are the short term plan policies in health insurance?
A health insurance is provided to cover your future medical expenses. There are a few benefits for short term plans too.
✓ Low premium rates: Like life insurance, you enjoy low premium rates with short term policyfor health insurance.
✓ Benefits for young and healthy families: Compare life insuranceshort term plan for a healthy family. It is better than a long term policy.
✓ Tax deduction: The best life insuranceshort term plan gives you tax deductions under Section 80 (C). So you can also save the tax amount along with low premium.
There are disadvantages of a Short-Term Plan wherein the premium may be low and the benefits also will be limited. You have to renew the policy before it expires to ensure its continuity, failing which you will have to forfeit ‘no claim bonus’.
Q: How to choose a Short Term Plan?
It depends on your financial commitments (liquidity)
If you are young and healthy, it is advisable to go for Short-Term Plans
If you are old and aging, then it is better to go for Long Term Plans as premiums will become higher as you age
What are the different short term policy plans in life insurance?
A life insurance ensures that you have a monetary fund for your family during your death. It can also be utilized for educational purposes. This will act as a source of income after your retirement. A life insuranceshort term plan quote has the following benefits:
▪ Low premium: The life insuranceshort term policy is capable of ensuring you with low premium. It is a way of having an insurance even in critical financial conditions. The payout may be low as it is for a short period. Make sure you claim at the right time to enjoy benefits.
▪ Multiple options: These short term policiesof life insurances may be available for a period greater than a year. You can choose a 5-year policy too.
▪ Benefits small families: Small families will be the most benefited with such short term plans. The low premium will keep the entire family covered. It is very beneficial for young families too.
▪ Easy to understand: The short term plans are very easy to understand. You just need to select an insurance cover, the term, and the insurer.
Things to remember
1. A short term planis crucial for a small and young family. For elderly citizens, a short term plan may not be very beneficial as they have increased health issues and needs.
2. You must claim the insurer once the term of the policy is over. Otherwise, you will have to lose the no claim bonus. No claim bonus is a bonus given by the insurer towards the end of a policy.
3. Not all medical expenses are met by the onlinelife insuranceshort term plan policy. Claims for already existing diseases and for maternity may not be considered.