State Bank of Mysore Fixed Deposit Plan
Tata AIA Life Insurance Company is a joint venture between Tata Sons Limited who owns the majority of the stake-holding in the company at 74% and AIA Group Limited who have the remaining holding of 26%. While on one hand Tata is a leading group in the country specializing in multiple business ventures, on the other hand AIA boasts of being the largest listed pan-Asian life insurance group which has a presence in over 17 markets in the Asia Pacific region. The expreince and efficiency of both these companies have established Tata AIA Life Insurance Company in the insurance sector of the country. Today, the company offers a multitude of products to its customers to meet their insurance requirements. The range of products offered by Tata AIA Life Insurance Company include Protection plans in the form of term plans, Child Plans, Savings and Investment Plans which are available in both conventional or ULIPs form and pension plans. With a wide range of products, the company strives to meet every individuals insurance related requirement at a single source.
Why Child Plans?
Child Insurance plans have become very important because they specifically provide for ones childs future even in ones absence. The inbuilt premium waiver rider ensures that the plan continues even after the parents death and the benefits accrue and when they are payable so that the benefits can be utilized for the purpose for which it was initially planned, i.e. for the childs future. For example, an individual with a child currently aged 5 years buys a 20 year child plan which promises money backs at the 15th, 17th and 20th policy anniversary. The policyholder has planned the money back periods to coincide with the childs educational milestones and would receive the funds when the child reaches 20 years, 22 years and 25 years. The funds will be utilized to take care of the childs higher education. If the insured dies, the plan will not be terminated. Future premiums will be paid by the company and the money-backs will be paid as and when promised. Thus, the money will be utilized only for the childs education which was the actual rationale for buying the plan.
Applying for a Child Plan from the company:
The company offers specific plans which are available online only. The customer only needs to log into the companys website, choose the required plan, choose the coverage and provide the details. The premium will be determined using the filled details. The customer then needs to pay the premium online through credit card, debit card or net banking facilities and the policy will be issued
Plans which are not available online can be purchased from agents, brokers, banks, etc. where the intermediaries help with the application process.
Applying For Child Plans through PolicyBazaar
On the PolicyBazaar homepage, click on Child Plans under the Personal tab.
Click New Quotes to compare and choose from top insurance providers.
Fill your date of birth (DOB), whether you are a smoker/non-smoker, and the payout amount. On the basis of your payout amount, you will get an estimate of your premium. Next click Continue.
Fill in your name, email address, city, country code, and mobile number. Click Continue.
You will be taken to the Life Insurance quotes page where you will see life insurance quotes of more than 10 insurers. Next, choose the plan as per payment schedule – One Time Payout and Monthly Payout Plans.
After reviewing and comparing each life insurance quote, click the premium amount to buy the desired plan.
You will see a pop-up on the screen which will give you an overview of the chosen plan like premium, plan features, exclusions, additional riders, etc. Click Proceed.
This will take you to the insurers website. Fill in the necessary details to buy the plan.
TATA AIA Term Insurance
TATA AIA Investment Plans