In a nutshell,Car insurance online India is peace of mind for you. It’s your financial protection in case something unexpected to your car for example a bear leaping from the woods and leaving a giant pawprint dent on your car. Car insurance will cover the big cost a associated with damage to your car and yourself.CONTINUE
NEW In a nutshell,Car insurance online India is peace of mind for you. It’s your financial protection in case something unexpected to your car for example a bear leaping from the woods and leaving a giant pawprint dent on your car. Car insurance will cover the big cost a associated with damage to your car and yourself.
In a nutshell,Car insurance online India is peace of mind for you. It’s your financial protection in case something unexpected to your car for example a bear leaping from the woods and leaving a giant pawprint dent on your car. Car insurance will cover the big cost a associated with damage to your car and yourself.Learn MoreLearn More
Enjoy free services
Give us a Missed Call
We will call back as soon as possible between 9am to 9pm
Get free quotes & we do not collect your personal details
e-mailid or Mobile No or Address
- Quotes Compared
Simple. Fast. Reliable
We simplify the insurance products offered by
24 Insurers & 188 plans in seconds
- Policies Serviced
Personalise. Support. Services
We offers a free policy claims service to
any policy holder or any insurer.
- Customers Serviced
Going beyond our core focus of connecting customers to the right insurance protection plans
We also committed to being a socially responsible and customer-friendly.
Third Party Insurance – Compare Third Party Insurance – InsureMile
Things you must know about motor insurance
Maserati Car Insurance
Maserati is an Italian car manufacturer established in the year 1914 in Bologna, Italy. The companys current headquarters are located at Modena, Italy. Maserati used to be part of Ferrari which is also owned by Fiat as Maserati, it has been grouped with Alfa Romeo in Fiats sport and luxury division.
Cars in the market
MASERATI GHIBLI: The Ghibli’s power comes from a 3.0-liter twin-turbocharged V-6 engine shared with its bigger brother, the Quattroporte. The Notable features of the sleek silhouette include the front and rear mudguards, which merge into a single central form for a more dynamic overall line.
MASERATI GRAN TURISMO: The design and power of the car makes it best performer in the luxury segment. The exterior of the car has curves while its interiors are lavishly appointed. It has 4.7 litre V8 engine generating power of 454 bhp.
Why do you need third party insurance?
Apart from a legal mandate, third party insurance is necessary and beneficial in case of an emergency.
1) Third party insurance is mandatory by law for all vehicle and motorcycle owners.
2) A third party insurance policy is ideal for owners of old vehicles and vehicles of low value as it is easily affordable.
3) Third party insurance policy provides financial assistance and caters to damages incurred by the third party.
4) Although a third-party insurance plan does not compensate the insured, it does cater to all legal liabilities incurred
Difference between third-party insurance and comprehensive insurance policy
A comprehensive insurance policy builds on a third party insurance policy by having additional add-on benefits aimed at benefiting the insured. The main differences between the two insurance policies are listed below.
1) Third party insurance plan offers basic coverage and is therefore cheap whereas a comprehensive insurance plan offers additional custom add-ons that result in the premiums being expensive.
2) A comprehensive insurance policy covers damages caused by man-made and natural causes. A third party insurance policy covers property suffered by the third party.
3) Online third-party insurance plans are easy and fast to acquire as compared to a comprehensive insurance plan
4) A third party insurance quote indicates that premium rates are relatively similar across motor insurance providers. A comprehensive insurance cover differs among motor insurance providers due to the nature of add-ons available.
5) A comprehensive insurance cover is ideal for expensive and luxury vehicles while a third party motor insurance plan is ideal for low value and old vehicles.
6) A third party insurance plan takes care of the legal liabilities, body injury and accidental death resulting from an accident caused by the insured. A comprehensive cover compensates the insured as well as the third party.
A third Party Insurance policy is the most basic motor insurance plan there is in India. Sometimes referred to as Act Only coverage, this is a legal requirement that is found under the Motor Vehicles Act. This type of insurance aims to compensate the third party in case of an accident. The term third party represents a person, vehicle and property other than the insurance company and the insured.
What are the benefits of a third-party insurance plan?
The benefits of a third party insurance policy are:
– Acquiring an online third-party insurance policy for your vehicle is easy, time saving and seamless.
– In case of an accident, a third party insurance plan caters for the legal obligations and offers financial assistance to the third party.
– If you compare third party insurance to comprehensive insurance policies, one realizes the cost differences and affordability of the latter.
– The best third-party insurance policy is ideal for old and low-value vehicles as they help you save on insurance premiums.
Coverage provided by a third party insurance plan for private and commercial vehicles
– Third party insurance policy provides compensation to the damage of property belonging to the third party
– Provides coverage to bodily harm or accidental death to the third party
– Permanent disability and death of the policyholder is covered by a third party insurance policy
– An online third-party insurance policy covers your legal liabilities for the damages incurred by the third party.